Address object on the Position object

From: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:33:25 -0700
To: public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>
Firefox has basically implemented the Address attribute on the
Position object.  This was done for a few reasons.

What we have learned is that accurate geocoding is much more expensive
than just geolocation.  Many system APIs (like Android), have separate
APIs for discovering where you are, and converting that to something
that looks like a mailing address.  I think we want to reflect this
and have a new API that allows for geocoding - and leave the Address
attribute on the position object not formally defined.

Something like:

interface GeoCoder {
    void getAddress(in Position position, in AddressCallback
successCallback, [Optional] in AddressErrorCallback errorCallback,
[Optional] in AddressOptions options);
  };

  [Callback=FunctionOnly, NoInterfaceObject]
  interface AddressCallback {
    void handleEvent(in Address address);
  };

Where Address is what we currently have defined, but includes a timestamp.

I am not sure if we need AddressOptions -- it might be interesting if
one could specify accuracy desired, but I am tempted to just assert
that the implementation should give the best available result.

Doug Turner