[css3-transforms] remove 'animateTransform' definition from spec

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:28:45 -0700
To: "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>
Hi,

The current version of the CSS3 Transforms specification has a section that partly redefines the 'animateTransform' element [1]. I think it makes rather sense to add the changes to the SVG Animation section [2] directly. This would reduce confusions for looking on different specs just for the definition of the element itself. I am willing to edit the SVG Animation module to interact with CSS3 Transforms. It will mean that SVG 1.1 will not support the new transform functions. SVG 2 on the other hand is a bit more clear and cleaner in general and will support all transform functions of CSS3 Transforms. I don't see any incompatibilities for SVG 1.1 so.
Are there any objections? Otherwise I will remove this section and edit SVG directly.

Greetings,
Dirk

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-transforms/#svg-animateTransform-extension
[2] https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/animate.html#AnimateTransformElement