Re: Animations / Transitions / Transforms Paper for TPAC SVG/CSS Discussion

On Monday 2010-11-01 13:00 +0000, Patrick Dengler wrote:
> I have written up a discussion with Sylvain's help about the effort the FX team has been working on. It is merely to be used to frame a discussion that I believe the CSS and SVG working groups are having on Thursday.  Perhaps this will be a useful read prior to that day.
>

> Please reply if you would like to read this in DOCX or PDF.  I will send it directly to you if I cannot find a fix for the alias, or cannot get it up on a Wiki somewhere.

If the problem is that you're having trouble sending attachments to
public-fx, you can send them to www-archive@w3.org and then link to
them as listed in the archives in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/

-David