Animations / Transitions / Transforms Paper for TPAC SVG/CSS Discussion

From: Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:00:41 +0000
To: "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>
I have written up a discussion with Sylvain's help about the effort the FX team has been working on. It is merely to be used to frame a discussion that I believe the CSS and SVG working groups are having on Thursday.  Perhaps this will be a useful read prior to that day.

Please reply if you would like to read this in DOCX or PDF.  I will send it directly to you if I cannot find a fix for the alias, or cannot get it up on a Wiki somewhere.

I hope you it helpful. Some of the information has been discussed a bit, and so content in this paper in some part is to support my HTML.next talk - http://www.w3.org/2010/11/TPAC/HTMLnext.pdf