Belated regrets, September 27 2010 public-fx telcon

Hi everyone,

Sorry I missed the call. I lost my voice over the weekend which isn't very helpful for a telcon.

Should be fine to make the next call.

Cheers,
Anthony

P.S. Still looking for my voice.

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.