Need updated work on submission header feature

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 06:17:28 -0700
To: "Leigh L. Klotz, Jr." <Leigh.Klotz@Xerox.com>
Cc: public-forms@w3.org
Hi Leigh,

I have an action item to install your new submission header material into
the 1.1 spec.
While I do see a good discussion thread on www-forms, I don't actually see
the email where the actual new spec-ready content is located.  I'm
hesitant to piece this together from the thread.
Would you be able to pull this together if not already done, or point out
the mail archive link if this is already done and I am just somehow
missing it?

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications

Blog RSS feed: