RE: Need updated work on submission header feature

John,
Here it is.  Since you are editor I was hesitant to publish
modifications without going through you so I sent it to you
individually, on September 8th.  Later that day I sent an updated XSD
file.

Attached is the final message I sent, containing the submit.xml file,
the XSD file, and a description of changes.

We had discussed adding a note highlighting the responsibility of an
XForms processor submitting via HTTP 1.1 to follow
http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec4.html#sec4.2 "Message
Headers"; however, this note would be informative, as the normative
reference for HTTP 1.1 would remain RFC2616.

I did not write add this informative note as it was not clear where to
put it, but if we did it would look something like this:

  >note>The XForms element <el>header</el> is designed to provide enough
information for compliant serialization of HTTP 1.1 headers, but the
responsibility for following <bibref>RFC 2616</bibref> Section 4.2
"Message Headers" requirements for combining and ordering of headers
rests with the implementor.</note>

If you agree, I would be grateful if you could place this note, along
with the correct markup, where it should go.

Leigh.