Recording working group news

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:12:41 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org
Cc: steven.pemberton@cwi.nl
Working group news is now recorded on the web page and in the public wiki.

It would be better to have the news appearing only on the wiki so that

1) working group members can add announcements freely
2) we don't have two sources of news that get out of synch
3) we don't clutter our main group page with a laundry list of news items.

The main issue appears to be the desire to limit write access to news and
news archive pages to WG members only?

Any alternative thoughts?
Steven, can the above access be set?

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM: Lotus Forms Architect and Researcher