W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-forms@w3.org > April 2007

Minutes 11 April 2007

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:09:02 +0200
To: "Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.tqmvhcnasmjzpq@acer3010.lan>


http://www.w3.org/2007/04/11-forms-minutes.html

[NEW] ACTION: steven to ask shane to change name of working group in issue  
tracking system [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/11-forms-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Steven to install new FtF page [recorded in  
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/11-forms-minutes.html#action02]

Steven
Received on Wednesday, 11 April 2007 19:09:13 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 1 October 2013 22:06:43 UTC