Re: telecon time: 1700z or 1800z (31 October 2007)

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:44:33 +0100
To: public-forms-tf@w3.org
Cc: karl@w3.org, steven.pemberton@cwi.nl

aloha, all!

i have a correction on the european side of the timeframe, as europe
switches from DST to "standard time" before the telecon, which results
in the following potential meeting times -- note that the time switch
affects only those in europe, not the US...

A) 1700z (1pm EDT/10am PDT/1800 amsterdam)

B) 1800z (2pm EDT/11am PDT/1900 amsterdam)

C) 1730z to 1830z (1:30pm EDT/10:30am PDT/1830 amsterdam)

i apologize for any confusion, and want to extend thanks to nick, who
clarified the time change (twice) -- it would be best to submit our
request today, so please, let me know whether A B or C is best for

so far, there is one vote for "A, B, or C" and one for "B, C, or A"
-- i think that A may be the most likely candidate, but i want to
make sure that all will be able to attend before reserving bridge

thanks, gregory.

  BOUNDARY, n.  In political geography, an imaginary line between two
  nations, separating the imaginary rights of one from the imaginary
  rights of the other.      -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
                 Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
  Camera Obscura:            http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/index.html
  Oedipus' Online Complex:   http://my.opera.com/oedipus/