RE: [EXI] CH Event processing

From: John Schneider <john.schneider@agiledelta.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:15:25 -0700
To: <santhana@huawei.com>, <public-exi@w3.org>
Hi Santhanakrishnan,

Yes, you are right. This is an intentional optimization to increase
processing efficiency and simplify implementation. Pruning the unused CH
events that have length 2 would reduce processing efficiency and complicate
implementations for only a small improvement in compactness (one bit for
some elements).

    All the best,

    John

  _____