[EXI] CH Event processing

From: santhanakrishnan <santhana@huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 14:39:54 +0530
To: public-exi@w3.org
Hi

       During encoding when we encounter a CH EVENT and if the current
grammar does not have a production with event code of length 1 matching CH
event we add a new production for CH with event code 0. This is quite
useful.

       But why should not the existing CH production be removed from the
grammar. I feel it is simply a place holder and in some cases can lead to
extra bit for encoding than necessary(when there are 2**n productions).

       So I suggest to remove the existing CH production when we are adding
a new CH production with event code length of 0.

Regards

Santhanakrishnan