Re: WSC update - introductory article edited.

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 21:30:14 +0200, Jeremie Patonnier
<jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Here is a proposal for a French translation of this article :
>
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/User_talk:Jpatonni#French_translation_proposal_for_:_Introduction_to_the_Web_Standards_Curriculum
>
> If there is any French speaking people here, reviews are more than
> welcome
> (to say the least, my spelling skills are... well... awful)

I'll review it, Jérémie.

> Now the question is : Where is it possible to push it live ? What about :
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/Introduction_au_Web_Standards_Curriculum ?

Would this be compatible with our intention to show available translation
of a given article by way of the translations tool (left-hand side tool)?

Coralie

> Cheers,
> Jeremie
>
> 2011/7/28 Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
>
>> I have edited
>> http://www.w3.org/wiki/Introduction_to_the_Web_Standards_Curriculum to
>> improve language, bring it up to date, and change the perspective from
>> first
>> person to third person (it is not really me writing it on my own any
>> more,
>> now the article is on the wiki).
>>
>> This is ready for translations now.
[...]

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR