Re: WSC update - introductory article edited.

Hi

2011/7/31 Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>

> On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 21:30:14 +0200, Jeremie Patonnier <
> jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If there is any French speaking people here, reviews are more than welcome
>> (to say the least, my spelling skills are... well... awful)
>>

> I'll review it, Jérémie.

Merci Coralie :)

>  Now the question is : Where is it possible to push it live ? What about :
>> http://www.w3.org/wiki/**Introduction_au_Web_Standards_**Curriculum<http://www.w3.org/wiki/Introduction_au_Web_Standards_Curriculum>?
>>

> Would this be compatible with our intention to show available translation
> of a given article by way of the translations tool (left-hand side tool)?

I don't know, I'm not a wikimedia expert, that's why I ask. But for what I
understand, it doesn't seem to be a concern. After all, Wikipedia translate
wiki page URL as well as the content.

--
Jeremie
Web : http://jeremie.patonnier.net