Re: WSC update - introductory article edited.

From: Jeremie Patonnier <jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 21:30:14 +0200
To: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Cc: "'public-evangelist@w3.org' w3. org" <public-evangelist@w3.org>
Hello,

Here is a proposal for a French translation of this article :

http://www.w3.org/wiki/User_talk:Jpatonni#French_translation_proposal_for_:_Introduction_to_the_Web_Standards_Curriculum

If there is any French speaking people here, reviews are more than welcome
(to say the least, my spelling skills are... well... awful)

Now the question is : Where is it possible to push it live ? What about :
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Introduction_au_Web_Standards_Curriculum ?

Cheers,
Jeremie

--