Re: Object Element Re: WaSP Asks the W3C (2005)

Hi Anne,

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> This was in response to the article on the WaSP site which asked for
> comments on this particular mailing list and I was wondering how they
> could state that OBJECT is forward compatible when it isn't.

To clarify, the structure of the WaSP asks the W3C articles is such that
the WaSP poses the question, and the answers are provided by the W3C
which we then publish on our site.

This is probably an issue to do with the development of the element
within XHTML 2.0 spec itself and may be more appropriately directed to a
different forum, perhaps?

best,
-steph