Re: Object Element Re: WaSP Asks the W3C (2005)

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:14:32 +0200
To: Stephanie Troeth <steph@unadorned.org>
CC: "'public-evangelist@w3.org' w3. org" <public-evangelist@w3.org>

Stephanie Troeth wrote:
> This is probably an issue to do with the development of the element
> within XHTML 2.0 spec itself and may be more appropriately directed to a
> different forum, perhaps?

It's more an issue with the article than with XHTML 2.0 not? I never
said I disagreed with XHTML 2.0 here. The consistency they have with
'src' is better than breaking that just for 'object' which isn't really
compatible at all thanks to its different namespace.

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>