Re: Call for contributions: new and improved "Web site quality" articles

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:27:21 -0400
To: <public-evangelist@w3.org>

Le jeudi, 2 oct 2003, à 09:40 America/Montreal, Jim Ley a écrit :
> As always another site which has singularly failed to swallow it's own
> dogfood, you cannot serve XHTML 1.0 as text/html unless it follows
> Appendix

Jim they are two methods to change the world. Encourage people or cut
their head.
I often prefer the first one, it's longer but it's more effective.

When something is wrong, encourage people to fix the problems, explain
solutions, etc. Do not shoot in their head.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***