Re: Call for contributions: new and improved "Web site quality" articles

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:40:03 -0000
To: <public-evangelist@w3.org>

"Brian Kelly" <B.Kelly@ukoln.ac.uk>
>    As I mentioned to you at the WWW 2003 conference I'm involved in QA
> support for a number of digital library programmes in the UK Higher
> Education community.
>    Details of our work are given in a couple of papers, which are
> available from:
> http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/qa-focus/documents/papers/

As always another site which has singularly failed to swallow it's own
dogfood, you cannot serve XHTML 1.0 as text/html unless it follows Appendix
C of XHTML, the above document does not follow Appendix C, and is served as
text/html so whilst the material looks incredibly useful and valuable, the
fact it can be shot down so easily makes it useless, we can't use it to
educate people.

Jim.