RE: Call for contributions: new and improved "Web site quality" articles

Hi Olivier (and others on this list)
   As I mentioned to you at the WWW 2003 conference I'm involved in QA
support for a number of digital library programmes in the UK Higher
Education community.
   Details of our work are given in a couple of papers, which are
available from:
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/qa-focus/documents/papers/
   Our aim is to encourage projects to comply with open standards and
best practices - while recognising the constraints that projects face,
such as lack of resources, investment in existing working practices and
tools, etc.
   We've producing a range of brief documents, which are available from:
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/qa-focus/documents/briefings/
   I'd be happy for the content of any of these documents to be
repurposed for the W3C QA Web site.  However some will be out-of-scope
for you, while others may be too pragmatic (e.g. suggesting approaches
for making PowerPoint files available on the Web or mentioned specific
applications by name).
   Anyway I'd welcome comments on these documents, especially if anyone
feels they'd make a useful addition to the W3C QA libray of resources.

Thanks

Brian

---------------------------------------
Brian Kelly