RE: PCMag ranks the browsers and says IE6 is the best...

From: SanJo ;-> <tumkho@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:06:51 -0400
To: "Joseph McLean" <joseph@secondflux.com>, <public-evangelist@w3.org>

I concur.  However, I believe that the problem browser was Netscape 4.76 not
4.79.  In any case, hopefully, Mozilla will be aggressive in hawking its
browser as a viable alternative to IE.  For that matter, maybe the Linux and
Unix communittees will get their acts together and launch a decent offense
against Microsoft and present a higher quality standard for the entire Web
industry.  I just felt like saying that.