RE: PCMag ranks the browsers and says IE6 is the best...

From: SanJo ;-> <tumkho@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 06:56:50 -0400
To: "Tom Gilder" <tom@tom.me.uk>, <public-evangelist@w3.org>

I am very much in favor of standards.  When not building or maintaining
Websites, I use Mozilla, which I love.  I would like to learn about the
standards and possibly even contribute to them.  However, with all of the
egos present on this list, I do not believe that the standards that you
establish would be readily accepted by most since the tone presented on this
list is so offensive.  Before discussing Web standards, how about
establishing a little Netiquette.

Sandra.