Re: Updated version of "Buy standards compliant web sites"

From: Thanasis Kinias <tkinias@optimalco.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:27:51 -0700
To: Dominique Hazaėl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Cc: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>, public-evangelist@w3.org

scripsit Dominique Hazaėl-Massieux:
> I consider that the article is mostly in its final form now, but I'm
> still of course very interested in comments, suggestions and
> corrections.

I have some editorial suggestions (minor grammar/style fixes).  What
would be your preferred format for that?  I could send you (off-list)
the HTML source with <del> and <ins> elements marking changes, or an
OpenOffice.org file with change history.

On a related note, are W3C documents like this meant to conform always to
U.S. usage?  Is there a preferred style, i.e., Associated Press versus
Chicago Manual of Style versus American Psychological Association?

Thanasis Kinias
Doctoral Student, Department of History
Arizona State University
Tempe, Arizona, U.S.A.

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul