Updated version of "Buy standards compliant web sites"

Le jeu 15/08/2002 à 10:24, Olivier Thereaux a écrit :
> Here's a quick review, with mixed general comments, proposed
> rewordings, etc. Participants to the list, feel free to say whether you
> agree or not with this review, and of course, feel free to send in your
> review, too.

I've tried to integrate most of your comments, and most of those that I
have received in private:
http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/07/WebAgency-Requirements

A brief changelog:
- diminished the number of "open standards"
- changed the CSS layout techniques of the article itself to have a
broader audience
- removed allusions to non web-site related technologies (essentially
XML query) and clarified the usage of side cases one (XSLT, XML Schema)
- added references to DOM and Ecmascript in the requirements list
- stressed some other saving in maintenance and operational costs
- some smaller clarifications.

I consider that the article is mostly in its final form now, but I'm
still of course very interested in comments, suggestions and
corrections.

Thanks to those who read it, publicized it and/or sent comments!

Dom
W3C/INRIA
mailto:dom@w3.org