Re: Pushing for accessibility inside a financial company.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thanasis Kinias"
> As far as serving a special page for NS4, do the `powers that be' demand
> that the NS4 version be as `pretty' as the accessible version?

Unfortunately yes. I'm hoping that would be the only point I would need to
compromise on, and this special delivery of a tables based layout to live
long enough until Netscape 4 users have migrated to more standards compliant
browsers, and quietly switch off this non-standard hack.

> You might even
> include a note (hidden to CSS-grokking browsers) suggesting that the
> user upgrade to a standards-compliant browser.

I agree in principle with your suggestion. But selling it to a
marketeer-driven company is a very tough sell, and I'd rather not let this
particular point hold back going down a complete accessibility from the
ground up approach. Sacrifice for the greater good!

Thanks,
Mike