SWAD Europe Marketing

From: CV Meek <Caroline.Meek@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:08:48 +0000
To: public-esw@w3.org

Dear All, we are currently doing some preliminary research into ways in
which we can market SWAD Europe.

We are considering having some sort of SWAD-E gadget or toy to give out
to people and although we have a few ideas in mind we would welcome any
suggestions from yourselves.

You may have attended a conference or workshop where you were given or
saw a piece of promotional material that interested you, if so I'd like
to know.

Please email this list if you have any ideas or suggestions.

Thank you
Caroline

----------------------
Caroline V Meek
Personnel and Admin Coordinator
Institute for Learning and Research Technology
University of Bristol
8-10 Berkeley Square
Bristol
BS8 1HH