SW events as xhtml rss+events profile

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:34:22 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-esw@w3.org

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/200211/swconferences/events1.html

- a new location. Caroline Meek is hopefuly going to add conferences and
events to this list, but if anyone from the project wants to add an
event, there's no reason why not, as long as you adhere carefully to
the profile of XHTML used so that we can parse it into RSS+events,
namely that an event should look something like this,

[[

<h2>W3C Technical Plenary</h2>
 will be held in <span class="location">Cambridge, MA, USA</span>,
 starting on <span class="startdate">03 March 2003</span>
 and ending on <span class="enddate">07 March 2003</span>.
 Contact <span class="organizer">mailto:calreq@w3.org</span>.

]]

It's a bit out of date at the moment - let me and caroline
(caroline.meek@bristol.ac.uk) know if you can't edit it and you would
like to add something.

cheers

Libby