Re: PROV for SKOS : Inventory of change activities for SKOS

Hi Jean,

In addition to what others have sent, I'd like to flag that there is a list on the SKOS wiki. I think the last updates date back from the moment Joachim and Johan started their efforts...
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/SKOS/Issues/ConceptEvolution

It would be good if people could update it - it's a recurrent problem for the community, it's good not to entirely forget what was done in the past.

Cheers,

Antoine