PROV for SKOS : Inventory of change activities for SKOS

From: jean delahousse <delahousse.jean@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 09:51:50 +0200
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Hello,

I am working on a application of PROV (Provenance interchange) for SKOS.
This work in done to provide a PROV dataset with each new version of a EU
controlled vocabulary such as Eurovoc. The PROV dataset will describe all
changes since the last version of the controlled vocabulary, and for each
the entity source of the change.

In a prov:Entity which will describe the change to be done on the concept,
I want to indicate the action to apply on the concept.  For example :
change value of the prefLabel from "x" to "y", remove a narrower link to
this concept, create a related link with this concept... I image to have a
 very limited set of actions and to combine it with the id of the property
to change and its value before the change.

Does someone has already worked on a vocabulary of changes for SKOS, so I
can start from there ? if not, would someone be ready to work on it
together ?

Cheers
Jean

Jean Delahousse