Re: Swedish translation of SKOS core labels, comments, definitions…

From: Peter Krantz <peter@peterkrantz.se>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 08:14:59 +0200
Cc: "public-esw-thes@w3.org" <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
To: Osma Suominen <osma.suominen@aalto.fi>

19 jul 2013 kl. 21:44 skrev Osma Suominen <osma.suominen@aalto.fi>:

> These are in English, but without language tag. Not needed here?

I see an error in the original SKOS RDF file [1] that I must have ported over to my translation file. The skos:definition of #broaderTransitive and #narrowerTransitive lacks language information. It should probably be xml:lang="en" in the original file. Thank you for finding it!

/Peter

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2009/08/skos-reference/skos.rdf