Re: Swedish translation of SKOS core - issues found

Dear Peter, Osma, all,

Thanks a lot for the work on the translation, and spotting these issues!

Actually I am late answering because I've been caught in other problems related to what you've been discussing:
- handling errors detected earlier in the SKOS Reference and SKOS RDF ontology [2]
- hunting translations lost for the SKOS Primer: the page at [3] returns nothing now...

I'll come back to the list with more info on how to handle this, very soon.

Please fix any language tag issue that you find in the Swedish translation. About the English labels, you can also add the tags, I don't think it can hurt. But this raises the question on whether the translations should seek to reproduce (and maybe override) statements that are in the official SKOS RDF file [1]. I'm going to come back to this in an answer to your other email.

Best,

Antoine

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/08/skos-reference/skos.rdf
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/2013Jul/0003.html