Re: Tools for exporting SKOS to human readable form (HTML)

From: diego ferreyra <tematres@r020.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:01:07 -0300
Cc: public-esw-thes@w3.org
Hi ... may be you can test Skoser,  is a XPATH search and navigation
tool for SKOS RDF format file. Is based on the FACET Project
(http://www.comp.glam.ac.uk/~facet/) from University of Glamorgam.

Demo: http://www.knoc.com.ar/infojus/banco/
Sourcecode: http://code.google.com/p/skoser/

diego ferreyra
TemaTres Open Source Vocabulary server

2012/10/24 Peter Krantz <peter@peterkrantz.se>:
> Hi!
> A general use case when working with a simple vocabulary in SKOS is to publish the result in a human readable form on the web. I have been trying to find a simple tool (preferable open source) to do that but haven't come up with much.
> What tools are you using to export a SKOS document to e.g. HTML?
> Regards,
> Peter
> http://www.peterkrantz.com

Diego Ferreyra