Re: Tools for exporting SKOS to human readable form (HTML)

From: Osma Suominen <osma.suominen@aalto.fi>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:20:08 +0300
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
25.10.2012 11:07, Peter Krantz kirjoitti:

> While I am happy to edit SKOS files in ttl in my text editor or
> Topbraid I see a lot of use cases where people would benefit from a
> very simple tool. Neologism does this (almost) for RDFS vocabs.

LODE [1] generates HTML documentation for RDFS/OWL ontologies and is
very simple to use (can be called using a URL, or by file upload). It
might be useful for SKOS files as well, though the result will probably
not look much like a traditional thesaurus.

-Osma

[1] http://www.essepuntato.it/lode

--
Osma Suominen | Osma.Suominen@aalto.fi | +358 40 5255 882
Aalto University, Department of Media Technology, Semantic Computing