Re: ANN: Skosify 0.1 - converting RDFS/OWL/SKOS into proper SKOS

Do you handle any of the restrictions?

I also convert restrictions of the form "x prop some values of y" into
"x prop y". Unions like (x subclassof union( y,z)) becomes (y
skos:broader x. z skos:broader x) and intersections like (x subclassof
intersection(y,z)) become (x skos:broader y,z).

I'd be happy to merge projects with you regardless. This was a weekend
hack that got out of control for me. :-)

Jim

--
Jim McCusker
Programmer Analyst