Re: Ordering concepts in a Tree display / possibly more than a sort key

Hi Stella!

Thank you for the precision and excuse me for overlooking the ISO 25954
ThesaurusArray.
The problem I see is the same than with SKOS when displaying a tree:
* Is the concept in any skos:orderedCollection / iso:ThesaurusArray?
* If in multiple ones, which one applies?
* If only one, does it applies here?
I feel that mechanism as heavy and difficult for everybody (the
programmer and the thesaurus maintainers)

My proposal to your objection would be to have also a siblingKey
attribute in SKOS relation "isTopConceptOf" (which would then have to
reified in RDF like broader...)
(and in ISO 25954 element TopLevelRelationship)

Have a nice day!

Christophe