[SKOS] RE : misleading sentence in the SKOS primer

From: Antoine Isaac <Antoine.Isaac@KB.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 08:38:28 +0100
To: "Pat Hayes" <phayes@ihmc.us>, <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Dear Pat,

Thank you for taking the time to report on this. That's much appreciated! Indeed we certainly want to avoid any misleading.

I propose to rewrite the sentence as:
[
In particular, there is no logical dependency between skos:inScheme
and owl:imports: the use of owl:imports will not result in the
presence of any skos:inScheme statements other than the ones already asserted in the imported graph."
]

Do you think that would be better?

Best regards,

Antoine