misleading sentence in the SKOS primer

From: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:27:15 -0600
To: public-esw-thes@w3.org
The excellent "SKOS Primer" has one sentence in it which may be
misleading. When discussing owl:imports, it states:

"In particular, there is no logical dependency between skos:inScheme
and owl:imports: the use of owl:imports will not result in the
presence of any additional skos:inScheme statements."

Well, no. It might, if the imported file itself contained some
skos:inScheme statements.

What is meant here, as becomes clear when one follows the example
given, is that if A imports B, then the triples in B should not be
counted as being skos:inScheme in scheme A.

A minor point, but it caught my attention because when I read this for
the first time (carelessly) it seemed like SKOS was denying the OWL
semantics for owl:imports.

Pat Hayes