RE: furthed SKOS question

From: Sini, Margherita (KCEW) <Margherita.Sini@fao.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:55:42 +0200
To: De Smedt Johan <Johan.DeSmedt@wkb.be>, Rob Tice <rob.tice@k-int.com>, public-esw-thes@w3.org

If a concept is reused across different concept schemes my proposal would be
to have different namespace (and so different URI) for it and then define
them with the different labels as needed, and then use mappings.

E.g.
       uri c_in_a = http://myschemeA#c123  and has preferred label a
       uri c_in_b = http://myschemeA#c123 <http://myschemeA#c123>   and has
preferred label b