RE: furthed SKOS question

From: Sini, Margherita (KCEW) <Margherita.Sini@fao.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:56:54 +0200
To: De Smedt Johan <Johan.DeSmedt@wkb.be>, Rob Tice <rob.tice@k-int.com>, public-esw-thes@w3.org

(sorry corrected mistake)

	If a concept is reused across different concept schemes my proposal
would be to have different namespace (and so different URI) for it and then
define them with the different labels as needed, and then use mappings.

	E.g.
	       uri c_in_a = http://myschemeA#c123 <http://myschemea/#c123>
and has preferred label a
	       uri c_in_b = http://myschemeB#c123 <http://myschemeB#c123>