Re: [SKOS] languages and scripts

Hi Sue Elllen

I guess you have not forgotten our thread of last December
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/2006Dec/0017.html
and ending at the proposal I eventually made here
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-esw-thes/2006Dec/0033.html

I'd never had any feedback about the latter, although we are now well
ahead into the next year ... :-(
but seems that Jakob is walking along similar lines.
Jakob, did you look at http://esw.w3.org/topic/Languages_as_RDF_Resources?
What do you think?

Bernard