Re: [SKOS] languages and scripts

Hi, All,
No problem! This new recommendation is just getting off the ground in many
ways, so lots of folks are just learning about it. The important thing is
that all the stuff we've been doing with xml:lang is protected, but 4646
gives us the ability to annotate more features when we need to.
Bye for now
Sue Ellen

--
Sue Ellen Wright