RE: [SKOS] A new proposal for ISSUE-39 ConceptualMappingLinks

>A question I would like to raise is how can I specify a mapping between
>a collection in one vocabulary and a concept in another? It really is
>the collection as a whole that matches the concept. However, the
>collection becomes an anonymous node in the rdf. Is it the case that
>each member of the collection should be specified as a narrowMatch of
>the concept?

This brings up once again the discomfort I have with collections
altogether and what is their equivalent in the ontology world. If we
were talking about mapping ontologies, then things would be
straightforward: your "collection" would be a parent class which
subsumes the children (the items in the "collection"), and you'd map
your concept to that parent class (where the semantics of the link
from parents to children in the ontology is "contains" or some such).

Daniel