Re: [fr] translations for new properties

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 03:13:58 +0200
To: "Bernard Vatant" <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>, public-esw-thes@w3.org

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 22:03:08 +0200, Bernard Vatant
<bernard.vatant@mondeca.com> wrote:

> And there is a potential clash with "gettable representation" to
> translate also, which I'm
> not sure I got properly. Does "gettable" means that you can get the
> image somehow over the
> network, meaning that the URI value of a skos:symbol actually
> *retrieves* an image?
> Assuming that, I've translated it by "adressable", which is the best I
> could find ...
> there is no french verb as flexible as "get" ...

I would suggest "téléchargeable" or perhaps "recuperable"... But then,
"gettable" is not much as an english word either, so maybe if you want to
keep to the spirit of the original...

Charles McCathieNevile                      chaals@opera.com
         Web dreams are free:   http://www.opera.com/download