RE: [PORT] SKOS Core 2nd Review: symbolicLabelsRange-3

Hi all,

Ralph points out that we could improve clarity here, but I still think it's worth going ahead with the change to the RDF description of SKOS Core (for reasons given below), and then discussing clarifying prose for the Guide.

So this done and logged at:

http://esw.w3.org/mt/esw/archives/000142.html

Cheers,

Al.