[PORT] New SKOS Core snapshot

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:33:45 +0100
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Cc: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Now that all changes to the RDF description of SKOS Core under consideration at the second review are done, I've generated a new snapshot of the SKOS Core Vocabulary at:

http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/history/2005-10-06

I've also updated the server such that an HTTP GET against:

http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core

... results in a redirect (303) to:

http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/history/2005-10-06

This ensures that any agent getting the RDF description of SKOS Core will have enough provenance information to differentiate between different snapshots (i.e. versions).

This is in line with the current DCMI URI dereferencing practice.

---
Alistair Miles
Research Associate
CCLRC - Rutherford Appleton Laboratory