RE: translations

Alistair

Here comes - my last task before holidays -  the first draft of the french translation.
I have trimmed the RDF file of anything but labels, definitions and comments.

I have submitted the draft to a few people here, experts both in French and Thesaurus management, so certainly I will bring some vocabulary fixes in a near future.

Cheers

Bernard

Bernard Vatant
Mondeca Knowledge Engineering