RE: [PORT] quality assurance and integrity testing for skos data

Hi Mark,

> Hi Alistair,
>
> I agree, but what kind of proposal do you mean? A proposal to include
> some text on quality assurance in the Guide?

Well, I'd just like to add an item to the proposals list that says something along the lines of: we think quality assurance is important, and furthermore we can't capture all of the intended semantics of SKOS Core using RDF+OWL, so we think this should be adressed at some point, possibly with a test framework similar to that published at [1].

I.e. we're flagging up the issue, we're not sure exactly what to do about it, let's get some feedback.

I think it's a bit early to suggest that e.g. [1] become an appendix to the SKOS Core Guide, as the schemarama idea needs more air, plus SPARQL isn't solid yet either.

Cheers,

Al.

[1] http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/~checkout~/skos/drafts/integrity.html