[PORT] quality assurance and integrity testing for skos data

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:11:02 -0000
To: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>
Cc: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I've tidied up some work I did a little while ago on quality assurance and 'integrity testing' for SKOS data using SPARQL queries.  I've written this up at:

http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/~checkout~/skos/drafts/integrity.html

I think quality assurance is an important issue, and I'd like to acknowledge that by adding an item to the SKOS Core proposals list. Any objections to that?

I've also implemented a test server, so you can try out the test cases on your SKOS data, see:

http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/schemarama/

---
Alistair Miles
Research Associate