Re: SKOS Core second review

Stella, Alistair, Andrew. I agree with what you are saying. I could
see this line of answers to my questions coming, that's why I said
they were only rhetorical :-)

Sorry for unclearly mixing humour with science, it's a bit boring at
the VU now...

Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark