RE: SKOS Core second review

A thesaurus management system could be built using SKOS as the underlying model,
so I don't necessarily agree that it wouldn't be good practice to produce/maintain
a thesaurus in SKOS.  However, taking your assumption to be valid, then I would
say one the reason for keeping these housekeeping aids in the RDF version would
be for communication with licensees and translators.  SKOS could be used as a
communication format with these persons and the notes may be useful depending
upon their needs.

Andy.